Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Enter the Panther
Hello All. I am deploying to Iraq with the North Carolina Army National Guard. My unit is the 1-130 Attack-Recon Battalion (ARB). We are the Panthers, and will soon be prowling the deserts of Iraq. Our unit boasts 24 AH-64D Apache Longbow Attack helicopters, and I am one of the pilots. This blog will be an easy way for me to let everyone know what I am up to, and to share some of my experiences. Enjoy the flight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOVE IT! It is so fun to see what you are up to, what your house looks like(smaller than I could have ever imagined), what the army is like. Great name too!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Thanks for the invite...I never thought you'd do a blog, but I am so glad you are, it will be good to keep tabs on you!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is totally you, Chris! As your parents, it's quite fulfilling to watch you live your dreams. We love you and are counting the days til your return (not unlike Jane, Hallie and Brookie)!
ReplyDelete